Effipro DUO Spot-On
Effipro DUO spot-on for Dogs provides long-lasting protection from fleas and ticks by destroying adult fleas, ticks, and flea eggs. The topical solution is popular because it shields your dog for 3-months by breaking the flea life cycle and managing flea infestation. It starts its action within 24 hours and treats the majority of the parasites within 48 hours. The treatment kills fleas and ticks for four weeks at a go.
Effipro Duo Spot-On Flea and Tick Control Treatment for Dogs
Effipro Duo Spot-on contains two active ingredients i.e. fipronil and pyriproxyfen with one being flea and tick killer and the latter being an insect growth regulator. The IGR property of pyriproxyfen doesn’t allow flea eggs to grow and thus breaks the flea life cycle. Fipronil kills fleas and ticks efficaciously thus providing a complete flea management system.
Direction for use
- Remove the pipette from the package and hold it upright to ready to apply.
- Open the seal and make your pooch stand in a comfortable position.
- Part the fur on the back of the neck until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze firmly several times to empty the entire content at the visible spot.
- For larger dogs- apply at three to four places along the back until the base of the tail.
- Long-lasting flea management system
- Helps in the treatment of flea allergy dermatitis
- Also treats ticks for a month along with adult fleas
- Prevents re-infestation by killing flea eggs
- Protects against complete flea life cycle for the entire 3 months
- Do not use on rabbits, the treatment is strictly for dogs.
- Store it in a cool and dry place below room temperature.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Do not allow children to access it.
- Do not use in dogs known for hypersensitivity to active substances.
- Wash hands after the administration.
- Do not smoke, drink or eat during application.
- Immediately call your vet or doctor if you or your pooch accidentally ingest the ingredients.
Simple to use
I have no tension of my dog now since it is so simple to eliminate or repel fleas and ticks. Thank you Effipro!
Breaks the flea cycle
Effipro is good. Helps break the flea life cycle.
Quality spot on
Such a quality spot on.