The most arduous task of a dog parent is to make sure that their beloved furry friend is safe from the tormenting fleas and ticks. Dogs can unwillingly become hosts for the nasty creatures like fleas and ticks, but fortunately, they can be prevented with the help of treatments available in the market. One such popular and powerful treatment is Frontline Plus for Dogs.
Frontline Plus for Dogs
Manufactured by Boehringer Ingelheim, Frontline Plus for dogs is a top-selling topical (spot-on) treatment and is highly recommended by vets since years. It is a fast acting monthly treatment. This spot-on solution is developed in such a way that it kills the parasites just upon contact.
It is an exceptional formula kills fleas within 12 hours of administration and ticks and biting lice within 48 hours of administration. Frontline Plus can fight four major types of ticks – American dog tick, brown tick, lone star tick and deer tick. Moreover, it also helps in treating Flea Allergy Dermatitis.
[You May Also Like] Where Can I Get Frontline Plus for Cats at Best Price
How it works?
Frontline Plus is a popular spot-on treatment for external parasites. Its secret of action lies in its two powerful key ingredients: Fipronil and (s)-methoprene. Fipronil is proven effective in killing fleas for one whole month, whereas, (s)-methoprene acts as an insect growth regulator.
Frontline Plus prevents flea larvae and pupae from developing into adults by killing them on the spot, thereby ending the flea life cycle. It is also suitable for pregnant and nursing dogs, as well as pups and canines over the age of eight weeks.
Why Frontline Plus is the best?
Below mentioned are the key benefits of Frontline Plus for Dogs:
- Once-a-month treatment
- Easy to apply topical solution
- Kills fleas within 12 hours
- Kills ticks and ear mites within 48 hours
- Aids in the treatment of Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Waterproof treatment, remains effective even after the dog comes in contact with water
- Protects your dog from tick-borne disease
What should you keep in mind?
- It is formulated to be used on dogs only
- Do not use on puppies younger than 8 weeks of age
- Keep the solution away from children and pet
- Store the product away from room temperature
- Check with your vet before using this treatment for aged and debilitated pets
Frontline Plus is a trusted treatment by dog parents around the world. Moreover, since it’s a spot-on treatment, you don’t need to worry about the fuss your dog makes while taking oral tablets. Hence, if you want to save your dog from fleas and ticks, Frontline Plus is the evergreen solution!