Frontline Plus is an advanced formula that protects dogs against fleas and tick infestations. This monthly spot-on kills fleas within 12 hours and eliminates ticks within 48 hours upon administration. The product effectively disrupts the flea lifecycle by killing flea eggs and larvae, thereby protecting the dog from future infestations. Frontline Plus is also used as a powerful remedy for destroying chewing lice and acts as a treatment strategy for Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
Frontline Plus - Topical Flea Treatment for Dogs
Frontline Plus is a waterproof topical solution that contains two powerful ingredients Fipronil and S-methoprene. Fipronil acts as an adulticide that kills adult fleas and ticks whereas S-methoprene is an insect growth regulator that disrupts the maturation process of fleas and ticks by killing their eggs and larvae. Thus, these two ingredients work in synergy to prevent and control future infestations. Just one application of this solution protects the dog for 30 days.
Direction for use
- Frontline Plus is available in four different colored packs as per the weight of the dogs. Read the label carefully and purchase the product accordingly.
- Part the fur at the base of the neck between the shoulder blades to expose the skin.
- Now remove the pipette from its protective packaging.
- Place the tip of the pipette onto the exposed skin.
- Squeeze the entire content of the tube on the spot. Allow the solution to dry.
- Apply the solution at one spot for small and medium dogs whereas for large dogs the solution should be applied at 4-5 spots across the backbone.
- Eliminates adult fleas, flea eggs and larvae
- Kills adult ticks and disrupts its lifecycle
- Removes 4 types of ticks – American dog ticks, Deer ticks, Brown ticks and Lone star ticks
- Kills biting lice
- Suitable for breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
- Helps in treating Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- It is a waterproof formula and thus doesn’t lose its efficacy even after bathing or swimming the pet
- Do not treat dogs less than 8 weeks of age.
- Wash hands thoroughly after using the product.
- Make sure the pet doesn’t lick the product. Use e-collar if possible.
- Keep product away from flames and fires.
- Store in a cool and dry place and away from the reach of kids.
- Do not apply the product on wet or injured skin.
- Do not use the product on other species.
- Do not use the product on sick dogs.
Firponil and S-methoprene
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
Frontline Plus is an amazing advanced formula for flea elimination.
Frontline Plus is one of the most reliable brands to get rid of fleas and ticks. Happy with it
Will be a loyal customer
I've been using this company for several years because it provides pet supplies at a fair price and has always delivered on time.