Capstar is a highly effective, quick action formula for treating flea infestation. The treatment has an adulticide that acts swiftly and kills 100% adult fleas within 7 hours. The highly efficient treatment starts its action in just half an hour of administration. Recommended to be given to dogs suffering from heavy flea infestation, the tablet is flavorless and its effect lasts for 24 hours.
Moreover, the treatment is suitable to use for pregnant and lactating dogs. The treatment can be given any time to puppies older than 4 weeks of age but make sure you don’t repeat the dosage within 24 hours.
Capstar - A fast action flea treatment for dogs
Nitenpyram is an adulticide and fast acting, orally administered flea treatment that is absorbed into the blood of your pooch and is readily available for uptake for the fleas to feed. The compound is a neurotoxin belonging to the class of neonicotinoids that blocks neural signaling of the central nervous system of parasites and insects.
Direction for use
- Never give more than one tablet within 24 hours and treat all the infested dogs at a go.
- Administer the tablet directly into the mouth or hide inside the food.
- Weighing between 1 to 11 Kg, 1 tablet Capstar 11.4 mg
- Weighing between 11.1 to 57 Kg, 1 tablet Capstar 57 mg
- >57 Kg, 2 tablets Capstar 57 mg
- Terminates 100% fleas within 7 hours
- Safe to be used with other flea and tick treatments for better results
- Starts working within half an hour of administration
- Easy to administer, an oral treatment that lasts for 24 hours
- For puppies and dogs at least 4 weeks of age
- Suitable for pregnant and lactating dogs
- Short-term treatment for heavy flea infestations
- Recommended to be used with insect growth regulators like Program flavored tablets
- Wash your hands properly with soap and water.
- Keep children, pets and other edible items away from the treatment.
- Keep the product at a cool place away from direct sunlight at a temperature below 25 degrees Celsius.
- Do not administer this tablet to puppies younger than 4 weeks of age and less than 2 lbs of body weight.
- Do not overdose as it can be fatal for your pup’s health.
Capstar is one of the best treatments in the market.
Quick action formula
Capstar is a quick action formula for beating fleas.