Avert Bitter Solution
Avert Bitter Solution is a path-breaking solution that discourages your pets from licking, biting or chewing open wounds, stitches, bandages or dressings. The formula also acts as a behavior control product as it solves the problem of your pet chewing or licking a particular household object.
Avert reduces feather plucking in birds and crib-biting in the horse. Moreover, it restricts excessive self-grooming in cats sometimes. The liquid compound is safe and nontoxic and and can also be used on cats, horses, and birds.
Avert Bitter Solution - A Potent Bitterant
A product that is made up of natural ingredients, Avert Bitter solution comprises of ingredients like Denatonium benzoate along with bitter plant products with a very bitter taste so that pets refrain from biting, chewing and licking of wounds or open skin surfaces. This helps the wounds to heal quickly and also keeps your pet from ingesting any chemical treatment that shouldn’t be ingested.
Direction for use
Dogs & Cats:
- Directly apply to the areas or surfaces to be protected and repeat as needed.
- Apply on the affected areas of bird’s plumage or dressing.
- Discourages biting, licking or chewing of wounds
- Saves your household objects and equipment from damage by preventing pets from chewing them
- Stops feather plucking in birds
- The bitter taste does the trick and supports quick healing of wounds
- Completely safe product because it is made with natural ingredients
- Saves your pet from the adverse reactions of ingesting the wound healing treatments
- Store it away from children and uninformed people.
- Do not spray on clothes, carpet or curtains.
- Do not spray in the air.
- As highly flammable, store well away from open flames or excessive heat.
- Store it in a cool and dry place below 25 degree Celsius.
- Wear rubber gloves while spraying and wash your hands after administration.
- Avoid contact with your skin.
- Avoid spraying near the eyes. In case it happens, wash eyes properly with clean water.
Denatonium benzoate with bitter plant substances
Prevents pets from biting wounds
Great solution that helps curious pets like mine to refrain from inspecting their wounds and cuts by licking and scratching.
A really good product. Awesome solution.