Wound Gard in an effective antiseptic spray for dogs specially designed for rapid wound healing. Virbac Wound Gard is an easy to apply spray that helps to treat major, minor, and post surgical wounds. The antiseptic cream possesses antibacterial properties that prevent germ attacks and further infections.
Wound Gard Antiseptic Spray for Dogs
Wound Gard contains 5 main ingredients that include: Chlorhexidine (di) Gluconate, Denatonium benzoate, Eucalyptus oil, Menthol, and Phenoxyethanol. These ingredients are antibacterial and antiseptic in nature. This spray is bitter in taste that forbids the pet from licking wound and blocks further infection and damage. Wound Gard repairs damaged skin cells and helps in faster recovery of wounded skin. This easy-to-use spray promotes quick healing of the ruptured skin tissues and disinfects the wound instantly.
Direction for use
- Shake the bottle well before spraying.
- Open the cap and spray liberally on the wounded skin surface.
- Spray Wound Gard thrice a day on the infected area or as per your vet’s directions.
- Three to four pumps per 2cm length of wounds is the standard dose.
- Allow the applied site to be dry for fast healing.
- Suitable for all kinds of wounds including surgical ones
- Antiseptic solution with antibacterial properties
- Easy to administer wound healing spray
- Prevents pet from licking and damaging the wound
- Promotes healing and faster recovery
- Prevents infection and further damage
- Reduces change of self-mutilation and further damage
- Avoid over exposure to excessive heat.
- Store in dry place away from sunlight.
- Wash your hands and exposed skin with soap after applying the spray on your pet.
- Keep away from children, pets, and food items.
- Keep it away from pet’s eyes and mouth.
- Wear rubber gloves when applying the cream on pets.
- Not to use for human or other pets ingestion.
- Clean hands before and after treatment.
Chlorhexidine (di) gluconate, Denatonium benzoate, Eucalyptus oil, Menthol, and Phenoxyethanol
Effective antiseptic spray
Lovely and effective spray. Used for rapid wound healing.
I recently got Wound Gard for my pooch and it is really good.