MalAcetic Shampoo is an all natural formula designed especially for skin protection of pets. Its antibacterial and antifungal properties prevent any kind of skin diseases in dogs and cats. This pH balanced and soap free solution is safe for both dogs and cats. Moreover, it’s the perfect product for treating seborrhea complex and other conditions that require medicated shampoo.
MalAcetic Excellent Medicated Shampoo for Pets
Manufactured by Derma Pet, MalAcetic Shampoo contains two active ingredients: Acetic Acid and Boric Acid. Both these ingredients are completely natural and beneficial for pets. This medicated shampoo can be used to treat bacterial and fungal skin infections (including dermatitis and malassezia yeast infection) in pets.
Direction for use
- Wet your pet.
- Apply a small quantity of the shampoo on the pet’s wet coat and massage gently to form lather.
- Wait for 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water.
- The shampoo can be used daily or as per the vet’s recommendation.
- You can use this product on a daily basis
- Uniquely designed formula with 100% natural ingredients
- Safe for both dogs and cats
- Gentle and soap free solution
- Balances the pH level of pet’s skin
- The antimicrobial properties prevent fungal and bacterial infections
- Halts the growth of bacteria in sensitive areas like paws, skin folds, and ears
- Store the shampoo at room temperature.
- The shampoo is for topical use only.
- Ensure that the shampoo does not get into the pet’s eyes.
- Keep it away from children and pet.
- See that your pet doesn’t ingest the shampoo.
- This treatment is strictly for animal use only.
- If the shampoo comes in contact with eyes, it might cause burning and redness.
Acetic Acid and Boric Acid
Has antibacterial properties that helps keep bacteria away.
Then it comes to fur and coat of my pet, I'm very picky with the products I choose for him and this is the best shampoo.