Malacetic Otic Ear
Malacetic Otic Ear is a great cleansing solution for dogs with bacterial and fungal infections. This exclusive, all-natural, and environment friendly solution can be used on dogs and cats for routine ear cleaning. It helps in getting rid of wax and grease from the pet’s ears and is also highly useful against various types of dermatitis. Furthermore, this apple-scented solution flushes off the ear canals and erases infections.
Malacetic Otic Potent Ear Cleanser for Pets
Acetic Acid and Boric Acid with surfactants are the key ingredients that are present in Malacetic Otic Ear. These ingredients help in cleaning the pet's ear canals and thereby preventing the formation of bacteria and yeast. It cleanses and cures the infection without any hindrances.
Direction for use
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before using it
- Remove the cap and gently apply the solution in the ear canals
- Firmly but tenderly massage the base of the ears in order to loosen the debris
- Use cotton to get rid of the excess solution
- Repeat treatment as and when necessary, or as advised by your vet
- Great ear cleansing treatment for dogs and cats
- Effective against bacterial and fungal infections
- Gets rid of wax and grease easily
- Leaves an apple scent fragrance
- Used as a routine ear cleaner
- Wash and sterilize your hands thoroughly after use.
- Store liquid in a cool and dry place.
- Use rubber gloves while cleaning the ears of your dog.
- Keep the solution away from children.
- Keep the product far away from the pet’s eyes as well as mouth.
- Not to be used on damaged eardrums.
- For animal use only, especially dogs and cats.
- Do not apply solution on dogs and puppies that have irritated skin.
Acetic Acid, Boric Acid with surfactants
Great for bacterial infections in the ear. Cleanses it instantly and provides relief.
Natural ear treatment
Awesome natural ear treatment for my doggy. I am happy.