Joint Stress for Dogs & Cats
Many pets suffer from joint-related issues due to aging or wear and tear. Joint Stress in pets is uniquely formulated to combat the situation by providing relief from joint pain. Moreover, this unique formula assists the pet in getting back on its feet by strengthening the bones. Made in the USA, it is an all-natural solution that provides relief from soreness, pain in joint areas, and lower back, muscle tensions, joint stiffness, and overexertion. Joint Stress is the only solution to all joint health problems.
Joint Stress - Best Homeopathic Remedy for Pets
A product of HomeoPet, Joint Stress has taken a natural approach in treating joint pain. All the unique ingredients come together and work homogeneously in reducing muscle tension and stiff joints. The powerful treatment helps reduce the symptoms of inflammation in joints, chronic pain, and lameness of unknown origin in pets. Joint Stress is a fast-acting solution that has no adverse effects on pets.
Direction for use
- Drop the solution directly into the mucous membrane of the mouth of the pet including the lip.
- Pull the labial pouch if you have a dog.
- If you have a cat, raise the head until the mouth opens.
- If the pet shows resistance toward it, mix it with their food, water, or milk.
- In some cases, the pet might shake its head as a reaction to alcohol preservative.
- Many cats salivate a lot, so mixing it with the food, water, or milk is the ideal way of administering the treatment.
- If your pet is sensitive to the odor of alcohol preservative, give 10-20 minutes for the liquid to dilute and evaporate before administering it to the pet.
Dosage for Dogs and Cats
- For pets weighing less than 20 lbs, administer 5 drops. For pets weighing between 21-60 lbs, administer 10 drops. For pets weighing between 61-100 lbs, administer 15 drops. For pets weighing over 100 lbs, administer 20 drops.
- In acute cases like sudden onset, the doses can be given every 15 minutes, up to 4 doses.
- For cases that are not acute (chronic and long term problems), administer one dose 3 times daily.
- Once a response is seen, the administration should be reduced to 2 times daily and eventually once daily.
- If the reduction causes symptoms to worsen, original dosing may be continued a little longer before reducing.
- If a remedy is working well and dosing is not reduced, an aggravation of symptoms of overuse may occur.
- Stopping the remedy for 3 days will reverse the symptoms, and then treatment can commence as if using for the first time.
- If your pet is less than 1 lb, then dose him by putting 2 drops in the drinking water on a daily basis.
- Provides complete relief from joint pain
- Works toward cartilage reconstruction
- Improves the mobility of the pet
- Regenerates connective tissue and synovial fluid
- Made with 100% natural ingredients with zero side effects
- Rapid-acting and non-sedative formula
- Safe for puppies, kittens, pregnant, and nursing animals
- The product is safe to use on senior pets
- A clinically proven solution for dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, hamsters, ferrets, and pot-bellied pigs
- Store the product at room temperature.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Keep the product away from strong odor.
- Do not expose the product to direct sunlight.
- This treatment is strictly for animal use only.
Arnica M., Rhus Tox., Hypericum, Calendula O., Ham V., Lathyrus S., Acon., and N. 6c&30c in 20% USP alc. in purified water
Relieves joint inflammation
Excellent joint pain reliever for my doggy.
Good for the joints
Keeps the joints of my pet in good condition. Thank you!