Flevox is a highly effective spot-on treatment for fleas and ticks on dogs. The product works within 48 hours and protects the dog from further infestation for complete 8 weeks. Besides that, Flevox spot-on is also used as a treatment strategy for Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
Flevox Spot-on - Flea and Tick Topical Treatment for Dogs
Flevox contains Fipronil as an active ingredient which holds insecticidal properties. This ingredient acts on the nervous system of the parasite, causing hyperactivity which ultimately kills them. Moreover, the product is suitable for dogs that are over 2 months old and weigh more than 4.5 pounds.
Direction for use
- Make your pet stand in a comfortable position.
- Part the fur on the shoulder blades to expose the bare skin.
- Now place the tip of the pipette on the exposed skin.
- Gently squeeze the entire content of the pipette.
- Ensure the solution is applied on the area where pet cannot reach to lick.
- Eliminates fleas and ticks
- Helps in treating Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Kills new fleas within 48 hours
- Starts working the moment it is applied
- Lasts longer
- Do not treat cats or other pets.
- Keep the product away from children and other pets.
- Wash hands thoroughly after using the product.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Let the product dry completely.
- Make sure the collar is perfectly fit but not too tight.
- Do not use on puppies that are below 8 weeks of age and weigh less than 4.5 pounds.
Flevox keeps out fleas
Flevox for dogs is good. It keeps out fleas.
A stable and solid product. Flevox is good.
Flevox is absolutely brilliant. Makes life easier.