Flevox is a topical treatment for eliminating fleas and ticks on cats. This product also treats lice and remains effective against further infestations for 4 weeks. Flevox for cats also kills newly arrived fleas within 48 hours and helps in treating Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD). Moreover, this monthly flea treatment is suitable to use for all cats that are over 8 weeks of age.
Flevox Flea Spot-on Treatment for Cats
Flevox has a unique formula, which consists of Fipronil as an active ingredient that acts as an insecticide. This ingredient disrupts the activity of the central nervous system in parasites that leads to its death. Flevox is an easy to use waterproof treatment that provides long-lasting protection to cats without losing its effectiveness.
Direction for use
- Select the product as per the age and weight of your cat.
- Remove the pipette from its packaging and hold it in upright position.
- Make the cat stand in a comfortable position.
- Part the fur at the base of the pet’s skull to see the visible skin.
- Now place the tip of the pipette to the visible skin and squeeze the content of the tube completely.
- Removes fleas, ticks, and lice
- Helps in preventing flea, tick, and lice borne diseases
- Treats Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Eliminates new fleas within 48 hours
- Lasts for one month
- Is a waterproof treatment
- Do not treat dogs and other pets.
- Keep the product away from children and other pets
- Wash hands thoroughly after using the product.
- Do not administer the product orally.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Never use Flevox on kittens below 8 weeks of age
I love the multiple uses of this treatment and it works perfectly on my kitty.
Fleas and ticks gone
Thsnks to Flevox, fleas and ticks are completely erased. My cat is parasite-free as of now.