Feliway Diffuser Spray
Feliway Spray (Classic) offers calming on-the-go and additional support at home. The calming spray helps to deal with unwanted and stressful behavior of cats. Making traveling easier and vet visits stressful, Feliway helps to keep your cat calm and relaxed in challenging situations. Feliway is clinically proven to help your cat feel calm and comfortable at home.
Feliway Spray for Cats
Feliway contains cat appeasing pheromones. It provides “happy messages” to cats and makes them feel comfortable and secure at home. By mimicking the natural feline reassuring messages, Feliway Classic helps your cat happily adjust to the pace of modern life. You can provide calming and comfort at home and help prevent or reduce urine spraying, scratching or hiding in the home.
Direction for use
- During car journeys or when going to the vet, spray directly in your cat’s carrier or basket
- At home: Apply at least once daily to reduce the likelihood of re-marking
- During car journeys: re-apply every 4-5 hours
- Always wait about 10 minutes before putting your cat in the carrier
- Simply spray on doorways, window sills and prominent objects around the house
- To prevent marking if it already occurred, spray on the marked areas after a thorough cleaning of the spots
- Mimics cat pheromones and creates a state of familiarity and security
- It helps prevent or reduce stress and help cats cope with bad behavior triggers.
- Reduces aggressive or unwanted behavior
- Makes travel and visits to the vet less stressful
- Great to use in the home to help eliminate spraying or scratching
- Clinically proven and the vet recommended
- Keep away from children.
- Properly wash your hands after application.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never spray directly on your cat!
- Never spray in the carrier if your cat is inside
- Do not spray on the scratching post, it will deter your cat from using it!
Synthesized Cat Appeasing Pheromones
This helps a great deal in keeping my cat calm.
Calms my pet
Helps calm my pet during stressful situations.