Effipro Spot-On Solution
Effipro Spot-on for Dogs treats fleas and ticks with the help of active ingredient, fipronil. The topical solution eliminates fleas before they can lay eggs thus preventing further infestations. The efficacious formulation treats fleas for 6 weeks and ticks for 4 weeks. It kills ticks thus preventing tick-borne diseases.
Effipro Spot-On Solution Flea and Tick Control Treatment for Dogs
The active compound fipronil works against fleas and ticks. It kills fleas within 24 hours of application and ticks within 48 hours of application. The formulation with insecticidal properties is also effective against chewing lice. Moreover, drop-lock technology makes it easier to administer on dogs.
Direction for use
- Weigh your dog before starting the treatment.
- Remove the pipette and break the seal to be ready to apply.
- Part the fur on the dog’s shoulder blade until the skin is visible.
- Place the pipette directly onto the visible skin, squeeze the pipette and empty the entire content on the spot.
- For larger dogs - apply at three to four spots along the back.
- Very effective treatment against fleas, ticks and chewing lice
- Kills fleas rapidly
- The treatment works for an entire month
- Treats fleas for up to 6 weeks
- Neutralizes ticks for one long month
- Suitable for puppies 8 weeks of age or more
- Helps in controlling fleas allergy dermatitis
- Do not use on puppies under 2 months of age.
- Do not use in rabbits and cats, the treatment is strictly for dogs.
- Store it in a cool and dry place below room temperature.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use in dogs known for hypersensitivity to active substances.
- Wash hands after the administration.
- Do not allow children to access it.
- Do not smoke, drink or eat during application.
- Get medical assistance immediately, if you or your pooch accidentally ingest the ingredients.
DPM was highly recommended by my dog-owning neighbor. So I bought hygiene, oral care, and infestation prevention products from here, all of which are excellent and gentle on the skin.
Good topical solution
Effipro is a good topical solution. Very good.
A really good solution for dogs.