Capstar tablets for cats are a flea treatment that starts terminating fleas in just half an hour of administration. The treatment can be given to kittens older than 4 weeks of age and is completely odorless and tasteless. It is an oral treatment that destroys 100% adult fleas within 7 hours, thus providing instant and short-term flea protection for felines.
Furthermore, the treatment is suitable for pregnant and lactating cats.
Capstar - A Fast Action Flea Treatment for Cats
Nitenpyram is an adulticide and neurotoxin that gets mixed into the blood of your kitten and is easily available for uptake for the fleas to feed. It blocks neural signaling of the central nervous system of parasites and insects.
Direction for use
- Never give more than one tablet within 24 hours and treat all the infested cats at a go.
- Administer the tablet directly into the mouth or hide inside the food.
- Starts killing adult fleas within 30 minutes and terminates 100% fleas within 7 hours
- Fast acting and short-term flea treatment
- Oral administration saves you from the issues of topical treatment
- Can be used for pregnant and nursing queens
- Works well with insect growth regulators like Program Oral Suspension
- Do not overdose your cat.
- Do not give the treatment to kittens younger than 4 weeks of age and having less than 2 lbs bodyweight.
- Keep the tablets away from children and eatables.
- Wash hands with soap and water after administration.
- Store in a cool dry place with a temperature below 25°C.
No more flea issues
quite effective and gives results instantly, with capstar no more flea issues in our house.
Safe for kittens
For kittens over 4 weeks. this treatment is safe. Good flea product.