Pet Dent Oral Rinse
Pet Dent is a highly palatable oral rinse for dogs and cats. It is specially formulated for maintaining the oral hygiene of the pet and can be used between brushing. It not only prevents bad breath but also improves the dental hygiene of the pet.
Pet Dent Oral Rinse – Top Recommended Oral Treatment
The active ingredients of Pet Dent are Chlorhexidine gluconate, Zinc gluconate, and Calcium glycerophosphate. The antibacterial properties along with supplements provide fresh breath and help remove the plaque buildup. Moreover, these ingredients slow down the development of cavities in a synergized manner.
Direction for use
- Ensure your pet is comfortable before applying the product.
- Lift the upper lip so that the gums are visible.
- Gently apply it over the gum line. See that it also trickles down the upper and lower teeth line.
- Take proper care so as to not hurt the pet.
- Repeat the process on the other side of the mouth.
- Helps maintain oral hygiene
- Prevents and controls bacterial development in the mouth
- Reduces plaque formation
- Tasty formula, which makes it easy to apply
- The solution is sugar and alcohol-free
- Keep the applicator at a safe distance from the gums to avoid damage.
- Properly wash your hands after using it.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not use the product after the expiry date.
Chlorhexidine gluconate, Zinc gluconate, and Calcium glycerophosphate
It works great in controlling bad breath
Maintains oral hygiene
Helps in maintaining oral hygiene. Good product.