Frontline Top Spot for Dogs
Frontline Top Spot is a top-selling spot-on treatment for dogs. It aids in the removal of external parasites such as fleas, ticks, and chewing lice. Due to its rapid action formula, it erases 100% fleas and ticks within 48 hours of its administration. It treats sarcoptic mange as well as assists in the treatment of Flea Dermatitis Allergy. Furthermore, it provides protection from the same for one whole month by eliminating the life stages of these pesky parasites. In addition, this waterproof solution is only suitable for puppies and dogs over 8 weeks old.
Frontline Top Spot Monthly Topical Treatment for Dogs
Frontline Top Spot comes straight from the house of Merial/Boehringer Ingelheim and is an extremely effective solution for dealing with external parasites. Fipronil, the active ingredient present in Frontline Top Spot destroys fleas, ticks, and chewing lice by disrupting the working of their nervous system. The topical treatment controls flea and tick infestations for one full month.
Direction for use
- Read the product label very carefully.
- Remove the applicator from its protective package.
- Hold the applicator upright and snap open the applicator tip away from the face and body.
- Now place the applicator tip through the dog’s hair to the skin level between the shoulder blades.
- Squeeze the applicator, applying the entire contents in a single place on the dog’s skin.
- Only one applicator per treatment is required.
- Effectively removes fleas, ticks, and chewing lice
- Rapid action formula
- Erases 100% external parasites within 48 hours
- Helps in curing sarcoptic mange
- Aids in the treatment of Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Monthly topical and waterproof solution
- Suitable for breeding, pregnant, and lactating dogs.
- Store product in a cool, dry place, and away from sunlight.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after using this product.
- Keep product away from flames and fires.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Keep away from the dog’s eyes and mouth.
- Not suitable for dogs below 8 weeks.
- Do not apply the solution to ruptured skin.
- Do not use the product on any other pets other than dogs.
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
Top selling spot on
Amazing top selling spot on.
This is much better than tablets because my buddy hates to get his meal ruined.
Frontline top spot is a quality treatment. So good.