Activyl is a monthly flea topical treatment for cats. The treatment terminates more than 98% fleas on your cat and also aids in controlling Flea Allergy Dermatitis. The monthly flea killer also breaks the flea life cycle and prevents further flea infestation by destroying flea eggs and larvae. It also saves your cat from flea bites thus giving relief from pain and itching. A waterproof and odorless treatment, Activyl is recommended to use in cats 8 weeks of age and above.
Activyl Flea Control Topical Treatment for Cats
With its bioactivation technology that kills fleas by paralyzing them, the active ingredient, Indoxacarb present in the formulation alters flea–enzymes, this alteration leads to the paralysis in fleas. The active compound works as a growth regulator and breaks the flea life cycle by inhibiting the growth of flea eggs and larvae. Convenient to apply, Activyl is highly effective and protects your cat for full one month.
Direction for use
- Make your cat stand in an upright and comfortable position.
- Open the tip of the applicator.
- Part the fur on the neck region and place the applicator on the visible skin and empty the entire content of the applicator.
- Do not apply this on kitten less than 8 weeks of age.
- Controls and prevents flea infestation
- Unique bio-activation method treats fleas efficiently
- Aids in the treatment of Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Eliminates immature stages of fleas on the cat and in the surrounding areas of the treated cat
- Waterproof treatment that is also odorless
- Prevents re-emergence of fleas for one month
- Wash your hands after Application.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not use on pregnant, lactating and breeding cats.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
- Store it in a cool, dry place.
- The recently treated animal should not be handled until the application area is dry.
- Do not smoke, drink or eat while handling this product.
- Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame.
MSD Animal Health
Relief from itching
It provides relief from itching. And destroys fleas quickly.
This spot on is very easy to put on and highly effective in controlling flea infestation.